What is a Dedicated Proxy Server?
Spiderly’s Dedicated Proxy Servers are built with our own custom software (Squid is so last century!), which means it’s fast, secure and reliable. You are the only customer who can use the proxy and we mean (and can prove!) that.
Having exclusive access to your own proxy means you can start running serious data gathering operations without the fear of being blocked by other users overuse of the server.
What are Dedicated Proxy Servers for?
We recommend Dedicated Proxy Servers for customers who need speed, reliability and constant use. You may have an application which is running most of the time collecting data or you don’t want to deal with the occasional blocks and slightly slower response times of a Virtual Proxy.
How many do I need?
This depends on the size of your project/application, the site/s you are targeting and how quickly you need your data returned.
We provide a standard set of guidelines for the most common targets which will calculate the approximate number you’ll require based on your own needs. Just get in touch and let us know a few details and we can advise you.
Why are your Spiderly proxies better than cheaper (and more expensive) providers?
Many low cost proxy suppliers use extremely cheap servers and blacklisted sequential IP addresses (Have you ever tried a 50¢ proxy?), have very low bandwidth allocations and have terrible customer support (if any!).
- Quality proxy servers built on time tested custom software
- Extremely diverse network
- All of our servers are guaranteed to be physically located in the country they state they are, no location database trickery
- Our customer support team can be contacted 24/7/365 and usually respond within the hour
- Our senior team have nearly a decades experience within data mining, proxies and scaling SaaS applications to over 100,000 worldwide users. Basically, we really know what we’re doing
- We’re enterprise only. If black hat and spam is your thing, please leave now
Not convinced? Try us for free